Terms of Service
Your use of Trick Microhosting services means that you have agreed to the following terms of service:
- Everything is subject to change without notice. Payments, prices, telephone calls, hair colour. Everything.
- We exclude all liability from your use of our services.
- All prices are exclusive of applicable taxes. Canadian residents will have to pay 5% GST.
- If you are not completely satisfied with our services within the first 30 days, you will be given a full refund of the contract amount. Please remember, this is only for the Trick Microhosting Package and does not apply to administrative fees, install fees for custom software and domain name purchase or transfer fees.
Backups and Dataloss
We are not responsible for files and/or data residing on your account. You agree to take full responsibility for files and data transferred and to maintain all appropriate backup of files and data stored on our servers.
A Trick Microhosting account is designed for normal and small websites because the CPU usage of every customer is limited to 20% of the system resources. Below you will find some activities that could lead to higher usage.
- Run stand-alone, unattended server-side processes at any point in time on the server. This includes any and all daemons, such as IRCD.
- Run any type of web spider or indexer (including Google Cash / AdSpy) on shared servers.
- Run any software that interfaces with an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) network.
- Run any bit torrent application, tracker, or client. You may link to torrents off-site but may not host or store them on our shared servers.
- Run any gaming servers such as counter-strike, half-life, battlefield1942, etc.
- Run cron entries with intervals of less than 15 minutes
If your website or application will not work within these limitations then probably Trick Microhosting is not the correct product for you, please contact us at support
@telekommunisten.net and we will help you find the right solution for you.